A Holiday Wish from Schley Buildings
The holidays are a time of joy and a chance to look back on all that great things that have come about in the year. Whether it is taking stock in valued relationships or having overcome another year of challenges, we also find ourselves thankful for everything we’ve been able to cultivate. After more than 27 years of providing the premier post-frame building experience for our customers, we want to take this time to send the warmest holiday wishes to you and yours.
When it comes to post-frame structures we don’t just provide space, we provide comfort; the kind of comfort that resembles the peace of mind we find ourselves with this holiday season. Most of all, we’d like to thank all of our customers for becoming part of the Schley family. We started our business dedicated to providing you with the highest quality post-frame buildings in the Midwest. Being a family owned business, we strive to treat you the way family should.
What this means is that every worker on the crew takes pride in their work and understands how important it is that your building be the best. Our crew takes care to observe that we are visitors on your property, and will respect it as if it were our own. Schley Buildings stands by our work and our products, and we stand by our customers, always, as family should. As we move into the New Year, we resolve to uphold the principles that have allowed us to become part of your life. This means:
- Giving you the best value available for your money.
- Assisting you in all aspects of the plan, design, and build.
- Honoring our commitment long after project completion.
- Using materials only from suppliers we trust to guarantee your satisfaction.
- Working with craftsmen who carry the same high standards we do to construct your building.
- Respecting your property and structure at all times.
- Being sure your project exceeds your expectations now and in the future.
We don’t just make any structure--we make your structure. This holiday season we send wishes for the “structure” of your life being happy, healthy, and whole.